For absolute peace of mind when traveling in the backcountry, look no further than the Mule Jäger. Built around the bomb-proof and time-tested Mule frame, the Mule Jäger adds the reliability of an internal gear hub.
The Rohloff Speed Hub has a whopping gear range of 526%, and you can even shift through the 14 gears without pedaling. The Mule Jäger has no derailleur, giving you nothing to worry about when fighting through heavy foliage and rugged terrain.
A powder-coated aluminum skid-plate has been added to protect the motor housing.
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. Whether out for a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule Jäger can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule Jäger was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor. The Ultra motor is widely recognized as the “diesel engine” of mid-drive motors! The all-metal, heavy-duty gearing, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor make the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet.
The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor.” The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
We included everything that has made the Mule our best-selling eBike and made it even better. The Mule Jäger is everything you want AND everything you didn’t know you wanted, in an incredible and rugged package.
Front fender and headlight are NOT included with the Mule Jäger. If you are interested in purchasing a compatible headlight, please check out the 2200 Lumen GoPro Mount Headlight here.
- Motor: Bafang G620 Ultra This smart torque sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts. How is that possible? For a video tutorial - Click Here
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah, 19ah, 21ah or 25ah lithium-ion
- Range: see “eBike Range Explained"
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 180mm Rear rotor
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Mule, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheels: 150mm Thru Axle Front Hub/ Rear Hub 3/8x 26 tpi 190mm
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Rohloff E-14 (500/14) Speed Hub
- Top Speed: 35+ mph
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 67 lbs without battery. 17Ah= 10lbs 25Ah= 12lbs2oz
- Skid Plate: Powder-coated Aluminum