Shimano 9sp Long Cage Derailleur
This buttery smooth derailleur allows you to effortlessly shift through gears. It is compatible with 9 speed cogs up to 36 teeth. It is built to hold up to whatever you can throw its way.
This is for Flatlander & Mule models.
All Bakcou eBikes come with a one-year, 365-day manufacturer's warranty.* The manufacturer's warranty begins on the day your Bakcou eBike is received. One year manufacturer's warranty is valued at $529. Extended warranty packages are available and offered through a third-party vendor. Extended warranty packages allow for a one-time replacement on parts and components. Extended warranties start on the day the manufacturer's warranty period ends.
*Mini Badger Electric Scooters come with a 30-day manufacturer's warranty only.
The manufacturer's warranty protects against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship in accordance with the following terms:
- Warranty Period begins the day the eBike is received and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the eBike to another person. Under no circumstances shall the Manufacturer's warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferees of the eBike.
- eBike must be registered by the original owner using the eBike's serial number (located on the headtube) within 30 days of receive the bike. This can be done through the "Warranty Registration" link located at the bootom of the Bakcou website homepage.
1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The 1-Year manufacturer warranty is limited to the replacement of the following components: the lithium-ion battery (the "Battery"), frame, motor, controller, wiring harness, and LCD display.
- Battery warranty does not include damage as a result of improper charging, improper maintenance, water damage, normal wear, or other such misuses.
- Battery replacement will be at a prorated price based on both the size of the battery and the length of time that has passed since receiving the bike.
30-Day Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer's warranty covers the following components for the first 30 days after receiving the bike: suspension, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, and kickstand.
During the first 30 days, Bakcou will cover parts, shipping, and labor for any of the above components. After 30 days, the customer will be responsbile for shipping.
Mini Badger 30-Day Manufacturer Warranty
The Mini Badger 30-Day Manufacturer Warranty will cover the frame, motor, controller, brakes, handlebar, stem, rims, wheel hubs, throttle, kickstand, and lights.
Bakcou will cover parts, shipping, and labor for any of the above components only during the warranty period.
Manufacturer's Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component
- Consumables of normal wear and tear parts (such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes)
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the eBikes owner's manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the eBike as sold, operator error, water damage, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For teh avoidance of doubt, Bakcou wil not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of unauthorized parts or any unauthorized service.
- Any products sold by Bakcou that are not an eBike.
- Shipping costs for warranty claims outside of the continental United States.
Photos and/or videos of the damaged, covered component are required for Bakcou to replace any covered component under warranty.
To start your claim:
- Contact the Bakcou Technical Support team using the information provided below. The Bakcou Technical Support team will work with you to troubleshoot the problem and initiate a repair.
- If the Bakcou Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, instructions will be provided for receiving the replacement and returning your damaged component.
- After the replacement Covered Component is received, the Bakcou Technical Support team will assist in replacing or installing the new Covered Component on your Bakcou eBike.
2840 Wadman Dr
Ogden, UT 84401
Phone: (844) 227-1096
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Products should be inspected immediately upon delivery. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive and will not be accepted more than 3 business days after delivery. Please note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before accepting delivery and signing off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage found and date the images when possible. Report freight damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Bakcou, LLC at (844)227-1096, or on Bakcou.com.