Timberwolf Electric Scooter
High powered and built for the backcountry, the Timberwolf Electric Scooter lives up to its name. The new, all-terrain scooter can take you anywhere you want to go. And it is built with a Bafang 750 Watt rear hub motor, like our Flatlander eBike, and can carry up to 300 pounds.
We combine the 750W motor with a 48V 17.5ah battery, and give the Timberwolf the power it needs to conquer tough terrain with ease while reaching a top speed of 20mph. And to go with the 750W motor, 24-inch front tire makes climbing over rocky terrain a breeze.
The Timberwolf is fully-equipped with Tektro dual-piston brakes in the front and rear, 400 Lumen Headlight, a Rear Pannier Rack, and Front and Rear Mud Fenders. Because of the foldable handlebars, hauling this scooter to the mountains is a breeze, and the kickstand helps keep it upright.
With the same power as a Flatlander eBike but in a scooter, the Timberwolf Electric Scooter is the perfect ride for a quick spot and stalk. And with easy handling, getting on and off of the scooter is a breeze.
The Timberwolf Electric Scooter is fun, maneuverable, and easy to transport, making it a great addition to your backcountry gear.
**Front Basket shown in photos is an upgraded, optional accessory and is NOT included with the purchase of a Timberwolf.
- Motor: Bafang 750W rear-hub
- Battery: 48V 17.5ah Lithium-ion
- Range: up to 20 miles; range dependent on rider weight
- Top Speed: 20+ mph
- Max Load: 300 lbs; dependent on terrain
- Product Size: 73 lbs
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Ground Clearance: 6 in.
- Tires: Front – 24" x 4" CST BFT, Rear – 20" x 4" CST BFT
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203 mm Rear rotor
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Throttle: Right Hand Throttle
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars with Ergonomic Locking Grips
- Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Charging Time: 6-7 hours