The Kodiak AWD, dual-hub electric bike, is the first of its kind for Bakcou. The Bakcou Kodiak AWD has TWO 500W hub motors, one in the front hub and one in the rear hub. These combine to give you more power and more capability with a hub driven bike than ever before.
At Bakcou, we recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. Sometimes your secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. And sometimes, your hunt finds you traveling snow-packed trails into your stand. Bakcou took all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm and engineered a hunting tool capable of handling hills, mountains, and winter terrain.
With dual hub motors and AWD capabilities, the Kodiak AWD is built to conquer snow, mud, and sand. While our mid-drive motor eBikes are built to climb, the dual-hub motors are made to push/pull each wheel through the stickiest of terrains.
We combined the power and performance of Bafang’s 500W, high-end hub motors with the same bulletproof aluminum alloy frame and high-end components that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire electric bike. As with each of our eBikes, it’s all in the details. We use wide handlebars and locking handle grips. We then add wide stance, deep-cleated pedals with wide holes for extra boot grip and space to avoid accumulation of mud or snow. This gives our eBikes a greater base of support.
The LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, and the unparalleled traction and control of the Maxxis Minion tires allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line coil-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
The all-new Bakcou Kodiak AWD is available in Matte Black, Matte Army Green, and Realtree Edge. The Kodiak AWD is NOT available in a Step-Through model.
MOTOR: Bafang 500W High-End Hub Motor x 2
- BATTERY: Extended Distance 48V 25ah Lithium-Ion
- RANGE: see "eBike Range Explained"
- PERFORMANCE: 85NM Torque/500W Peak Output per motor
- DISPLAY: Bafang LCD
- BRAKES: Powerful Tektro Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203mm Rear Rotor
- SUSPENSION: BCEB GT MRK Coil Spring 100mm Fork
- FRAME: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- SIZE: 18" (Stand Over Height 29.5")
- THROTTLE: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- MOTOR CONTROL: Switch LEFT = Front Motor, Switch RIGHT = Rear Motor, Switch MIDDLE = Dual Motors
- TIRES: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26" x 4.0
- GEARING: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9-Speed, 40t Front 11x36t Cassette
- STEERING: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- LOAD CAPACITY: 300lbs
- SADDLE: SR Sport Saddle
- WEIGHT: 68lbs
- TOP SPEED: 25+ mph
Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Aggressive SKid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
Rear Pannier Rack ($75 value)
*New* 4 AMP Smart Charger ($180 value)
Mud Fenders ($55 Value)
Lifetime Customer Support for your Bakcou Storm Fat Tire Electric Bike (Priceless)